Erin from Elm Studios on Etsy kindly agreed to give one of her beautiful creations away to a reader of mine! I know all bloggers say this about sponsors that do giveaways on their blogs, but I am genuinely jealous of whoever wins this one. I am so, so super excited about this.
I stumbled across her store because I was looking for something unique
but affordable, and Elm Studios more than fit the bill. My problem is
that I am in love with all the mommy jewelry and gifts but most of them seem to be personalized. Since I'm not done having kids yet, I don't want to get a necklace or art or something with just L's name on it since it could very well cause jealousy issues with my future kiddos. Erin's shop is perfect because I found some really beautiful mommy pieces that I can get regardless of how many kids I have! It's also great if you have a bff or family member getting married because she makes gorgeous wedding creations as well!
The extremely lucky winner of this giveaway will receive a personalized bowl of their choice costing $18 or less. The amazing thing about this is that almost everything in her shop is $18 or less! You will have an incredibly difficult time choosing!
Here's the low-down:
1. Mandatory Entry - visit Erin's shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/elmstudiosonline and tell me what you love! I know it will be hard, but try to keep it under 15 items just for the sake of brevity. :)
2. Follow my blog (or tell me if you already follow)!
3. Tweet about this giveaway. (I still suck at twitter so you'll have to script your own tweet. You can tweet each day, but make sure you leave a comment each day.)
4. Tell me something weird or quirky about yourself. (For example, I always sleep in full bedtime attire because I don't want to have to run out of the house half-dressed if there's a fire. True story.) You can do this each day, but it has to be a different quirk! This is mainly for my own amusement. :)
5. If you can get Top Mommy Blogs to work, vote for me. In fact, since TMB has been so crappy lately, you will get two entries if you successfully vote for me. Just leave two different comments each time.
Make sure you leave each action in a separate comment! Like, if you tell me what you love at Erin's shop and also that you tweeted this giveaway in the same comment, I can only count it as one entry. So make sure you comment each thing in a different comment!
ALSO, this is for anyone and everyone! Even if I know you in real life, even if we're related, whatever! Just enter because I'm so excited for someone to get one of these gorgeous bowls!
Winner will be drawn on Friday whenever I get home from work. PLEASE make sure you leave your email address or have it somewhere visible in your profile so I can contact you! Good luck!